For promotion of "Solar Navigation".
An affiliate is someone who promotes the work of another for a commission, usually a percentage of revenue generated by the initial sale.
If you are an established or budding affiliate marketer, please contact me via the support page. Most affiliate sales are managed via Clickbank.com; if you have readers in the UK, please contact me for a favourable deal.
The commission is currently 60% of the sale after taxes and Clickbank's own cut.
As this is a new launch, there are no data regarding sales per click or refund rates. However, the item for sale is high quality, and considerable value is added to encourage customer retention.
It is ESSENTAL that you market in a way that is respectful to your recipients.
Spam email marketing is PROHIBITED:
If you are marketing to your own email list, please ensure that (a) everyone on your list opted in; and (b) the marketing is appropriate and relevant to that list.
If you are marketing to another's list, you must obtain verifiable permission from the owner of that list, and the assurance that that list conforms to the requirements above (members opted in and the content is relevant).
When marketing to any list (your own or another's), you must indicate that the link you provide is an affiliate link and that you will get a commission for any sales made via the link you provide.
The above applies equally to text based advertizing via social media.
"Negative marketing" (using clickbait that suggests something negative and untrue about the product in order to attract attention) is PROHIBITED.
Always advertise in honest and respectful ways.
If these rules are contravened, the affiliate will be blacklisted, and unable to profit from marketing products on this site. This is essential to preserve the reputation of this site and the products hosted hereon, and to preserve the profitability of affiliate marketing for those valued marketers who act with integrity and professionalism.
The following is a suggested email advert you can use or adapt. You may want to use all of the points, or only a selection, or different points in different promotional emails. Here is the full email:
Title: Can you navigate by the Sun? Test your skills!
You likely know a few navigation tricks. But are you prepared for the following scenarios?
- You're driving from a regional emergency, your sat-nav has frozen up (as they sometimes do), and you need to re-orientate yourself at an unfamiliar junction. How quickly could you do it? You cannot use a compass, or even a watch, as your hands are occupied with driving. If you need more than three seconds, you're too slow.
- You're lost among hills and mountains, and you've lost all navigation equipment. Could you reorientate yourself?
- You're in a dangerous third world city. Travellers from there have told you - the moment you leave the airport, you take on the air of one who knows exactly where they're going, and head straight on without messing around. But you're disorientated. Bear in mind that staring at a mobile phone or a watch in your hands - both of these are distractions, and both are objects sought after by street theives. Can you reorientate yourself quickly with neither of these items?
- You're in damp tropical forest, a.k.a. jungle, but you know an old navigation trick with a watch, and you have one with you. The trouble is - are you sure the technique will work in your circumstances? How could you tell? (I guarantee you do not know the answer to this question.)
- You're in forest, you've no watch, no compass, no mobile, and have no idea what the time is. You don't even have a stick! Can you reorientate yourself?
The solutions to all of these scenarios and more are in the new downloadable book "Solar Compass". This covers old methods and new. It shows how to get the best results possible from all of these, and presents completely new research, giving a precise understanding of how each method performs under different circumstances. The new methods are for navigating with zero equipment - not even a watch or stick. Some of them are totally counter-intuitive, some might say "weird".
Navigation is a fundamental life-skill. Be an expert. Get this book.